Featured

New Term Begins : February

15:26




Lolol. I am backdating this to February and hopefully it works.

February was a month of blissful break and a bunch of movie marathons. And yesss, it was a lot of fun. But, rather unproductive. And resulted in making me very unmotivated. Sigh.

Anyway, here is the recap!

READING
Mostly blogs, and a bit of research articles on virtual reality for school, just a bit here and there.

WRITING
Again, mostly blog and Dayre. But I spent quite a lot of time painting this time around.

LISTENING
I got pulled back into K-Pop, and I listened to a lot of Epik High.




WATCHING
The Originals! ♥

THINKING
Quitting my studies, not quitting, and quitting, and not quitting. You get the gist. Haha..

EATING
Pizza Hut. This is unhealthy.

HOPING
Approval of my MyBrain application. It is still in the process and this waiting, this uncertainty is not very fun.

LOVING
Ola Bola! I am embarrassed to admit that it had been a long time since I watch a local movie in cinemas. But Ola Bola was amazing!

FEELING
Very lethargic. I was actually quite excited for school to start again!

Well, that wraps up my February. We'll see if I have anything fun going on in March!

You Might Also Like

0 comments