Featured

'Twas A Good Month : January

13:01


Woah, it has been a month into 2016. I can't help but tremble! January was a month of final exam and long-awaited break. I did not take any long break since February last year. Between March to August, I was occupied with my internship. Interns received 1-day leave for every month (so I got 6 days for my 6-month attachment). I did not even used those up, and right after my internship, I went straight back to school for my Master's Degree. Now that the exam was over, I finally got a month long break. #heaven

So, this is a recapitulation of what I have been up to in this hectic month!

READING
Exam notes, ughh. I hate studying for exam, but this time around I kinda like it. It must be the age.

WRITING
Need we say more, exam answers. Trololol.

LISTENING
Nothing special in particular, but I've been loving soundtracks & One Direction (it all started with the  hilarious carpool karaoke).

WATCHING
The Fab Life Show on Youtube! Chrissy Teigen is such an amaaaaazing host!

THINKING
My future, graduation, internship, possibilities of pursuing Ph.D, and a lot of school-related issues.

EATING
Salmon! That was the highlight of my January. My sister bought me a small portion of salmon at AEON & I cooked up a triple threat; sashimi, cured salmon & aglio olio spagetti with grilled salmon!

SMELLING
One that stand out to me this January was pizza, hot hot pizza!

WISHING
For good economy in Malaysia

HOPING
MyBrain(education financial aid) acceptance

WEARING
Everything light & breezy, the weather is so hot.

LOVING
Jang Young Sil, a Historical science fiction.

WANTING
To swim in cool waters.

NEEDING
Inspirations for upcoming research. I have been contemplating between video-resume, classroom education, and so many more. I need to finalize this quickly so that I can get a head-start.

FEELING
Toasty, really really toasty, it was 91° F all month.

Well, other than that, January was a month of a mini-gastronomic adventure. I have tried and had many good food. I am already looking forward to February!

Till next time!

You Might Also Like

2 comments